WARM & GROUNDING FOR THE MIND & BODY.The dry and spicy fragrance of Clove, with its warm and spicy tones, gently gathers our wayward thoughts and restores and sense of clarity. Clove bud adds depth to many essential oil blends; a dusky note to florals and a grounding, spicy warmth to citrus.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
- Mental stimulant.
- Calming to the digestive system.
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties.
- Potent disinfectant.
- Great for treating tired and fatigued muscles.
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your Clove essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Massage: Use a 2.5% dilution; up to 15 drops per 30ml carrier oil.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water.
- Compress: To a bowl of water, add 2 drops of essential oil. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up to treat abdominal complaints and muscular pain.
- Cleaning: Can be used in a spray bottle as a disinfectant.
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep dilution low as Clove Bud can be toxic and overwhelming to the mind in large doses. Also, may cause skin irritation.
Blends well with: Orange, Frankincense, Cinnamon, Cedarwood, Ginger, & Fennel.
Botanical name: Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud (Clove bud) oil