FRESH, INVIGORATING & UPLIFTING FOR THE MIND & BODY.
The beautiful, fresh and invigorating aroma of Peppermint essential oil is uplifting and therapeutic for the mind and body. Peppermint is both cooling and heating which makes for a wonderful analgesic remedy for tired and aching muscles. Helpful for headaches, a lymphatic stimulant and can assist in sinus relief.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
- Mental clarity.
- May help to relieve muscle & joint pain.
- Can help reduce headaches.
- Digestive health.
- Sinus relief.
How to use
- Diffuser:Add 6-8 drops of essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower:Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath:Add up to 2 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath.
- Massage:Add 1 to 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For inflammation consider using cold/room temperature water. For aches and tight muscles use warm/hot water.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: For the respiratory system, add 1 drop of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment as Peppermint steam may cause irritation.
Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cypress, Lemon, Lime, Pine, Rosemary and Marjoram.
Considerations:Peppermint oil is an antidote to homeopathic remedies and should be avoided during homeopathic treatment.